Here is a much requested recipe of one of our popular egg casseroles!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray or grease a 9″x13″ casserole dish with cooking oil or shortening
- 18 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt (or to taste)
- 1 1/8 stick butter or margerine
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 12 oz of diced ham slice
- 1 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs, yogurt, and seasoned salt together
- Melt butter, and lightly saute’ onion and peppers.
- Add diced ham and thawed potatoee, stir to mix.
- Pour into egg mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over casserole
Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, or until knife comes out clean when inserted.
Cut into 12 squares